Global Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market By Component (Client Side, Server Side, Professional Services), User Type (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), Application Area (Smart Building and Home Automation, Capillary Networks Management, Smart Utilities, Vehicle Telematics, Industrial Manufacturing and Automation, Smart Healthcare, Digital Signage, Smart Factories, IoT Wearables, Others), Verticals (IT, Manufacturing, Medical & Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Automation, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Logistics, Others), Operating System (Windows 10 IoT OS, WindRiver VxWorks IoT OS, Embedded Apple IOS And OSX, Nucleus RTOS, Green Hills Integrity IoT OS, Other IoT OS), Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global internet of things (IoT) operating systems market are Apple Inc., Arm Limited, BlackBerry Limited, Canonical Ltd, eSOL Co.,Ltd., Google, Green Hills Software, AO Kaspersky Lab., Siemens, Microsoft, Wind River Systems, Inc., WITTENSTEIN SE, Mentor, a Siemens Business, Silicon Laboratories, Contiki, Cypress.io, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., SAMSUNG among others.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-internet-things-iot-operating-systems-market&kp
- Surging adhesion for emergence of technologies such as cloud computing and mobility, that fosters the market growth
- Reduction of cost of product manufacturing and prices, is driving the growth of the market
- IoT devices connected to the operating systems consumes less power, is helping the market to grow
- Portability in the range of products and surging demand for internet connectivity, drives the growth of the market
Market Analysis: Global Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market
Global internet of things (IoT) operating systems market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 43.40% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to the increased traction for emergence of technologies, including cloud computing mobility and cloud computing and growing online data sharing and BYOD.
Market Definition: Global Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market
IoT (Internet of Things) has the capacity to exchange information efficiently with minimal use of resources and also with low power consumption between distinct appliances over a specified network. Since regular operating systems require significant resources, they are not able to link with the IoT implementation. Conventional operating systems including iOS, Windows, and Linux are not appropriate for IoT applications. These systems are driven by a real-time operating system (RTOS), which provides more memory and energy efficiency for connectivity, interoperability and usability.
- Lack of consistency among standards for interconnectivity and interoperability, will restraint the market expansion
- Software licensing and IP violation of the operating system, hinders the market growth
- Proliferation of IoT operating system, will restraint the market expansion
Segmentation: Global Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market
- Client Side
- Server Side
- Professional Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Deployment and Integration Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
By User Type
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Application Area
- Smart Building and Home Automation
- Capillary Networks Management
- Smart Utilities
- Vehicle Telematics
- Industrial Manufacturing and Automation
- Smart Healthcare
- Digital Signage
- Smart Factories
- IoT Wearables
- Medical & Healthcare
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
By Operating System
- Windows 10 IoT OS
- WindRiver VxWorks IoT OS
- Embedded Apple IOS And OSX
- Nucleus RTOS
- Green Hills Integrity IoT OS
- Other IoT OS
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Huawei introduced harmonyOS for customer IoT devices, with an alternative to use it to strengthen its smartphone company from the imminent risk of being permanently excluded from Google’s Android ecosystem over the U.S. domestic safety issues. This launch will help Huawei to equip their smartphones with their OS.
- In March 2017, eSOL introduced eMCOS Scalable POSIX-Compliant RTOS. It offers superior real-time capacities and reliability for embedded systems that demand a high amount of computing energy and function on an independent and distributed basis, such as autonomous driving systems, sophisticated driver support systems, industrial IoT and other apps that use state-of-the-art technology such as artificial intelligence, profound learning and computer vision. It will accelerate research and development and also reduce production time.
Global internet of things (IoT) operating systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of internet of things (IoT) operating systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Internet of Things (IoT) Operating Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.